Oct 28, 2016

Those California Mountains.

Hi guys! I'm so excited to be partnering with Zappos, Joes Jeans, and Steve Madden today for the perfect fall pairing!

Ah, I love the mountains in California. When we were in Tennessee they were so GREEN and it just wasn't right to me. Mountains should be brown because I'm a California girl. :)

Fall weather is finally upon us in California and we are loving it. Finally it's comfortable to wear jeans and not melt from the heat. We are excited about the last weekend before Halloween and of course we'll visit a pumpkin patch of some sort.

I knew I had to have these Steve Madden Earnest-V because the rosy pink is such a fresh color and they are so comfy. I have been wearing Steve Madden forever and they always last a long time and are always a go-to shoe pick...often worn to Disneyland..the measure of a comfortable and cute shoe...would I wear it Disneyland? :)

This is my first pair of Joe's Jeans and they are sooooooo luxurious. The Joe's Jeans Bella Skinny in Emilie fit is unlike any other jean I've worn. They are super smoothing and somehow just make you look better...I don't know how they do it but I'm not complaining. I always go for the high waist because I think it's the most flattering on me.