Apr 22, 2014

Zoo Day!

Oh goodness, what a fun day!
To be honest, I don't love the Zoo. I know it's weird and that everyone else on earth loves it...but I just don't..and that's ok...BUT seeing Goldie love it makes me love it through her eyes and that's enough for me to buy a year pass and take her all the time. Yes.

On days like this I kinda love only using my phone for pics. I feel like I can be more present but still capture so many memories. The iphone camera has come a long way in the last 5 or so years! Thankful for that!

Anyway, have a great Tuesday!



















I'm Wearing:
Skirt: Fancy Treehouse later this week
Top: Fancy Treehouse later this week
Shoes: Bass

Goldie's wearing:
Dress: Ladida Kids
Hat & Bag: H&M
Mocs: The Coral Pear


For questions and comments connect with me on Instagram! ♥


Pin It!Follow Fancy things.