Apr 24, 2014

Easter 2014.

For some reason, I have always singled out Easters and compared my life to what it was at previous Easters. Must be the rebirth message.

Anyway, this Easter was so much fun. We went to an amazing church service and Goldie enjoyed the nursery (although we both got sick two days later....) We went and got treats and coffee at Frothy Monkey, took Goldie home for her nap, and Gabe and I headed to see Wicked at Tpac. I have never seen it although I am a huge fan. I knew basically everything about it and definitely every word. It was quite a treat to finally be able to see it live on stage. I cried multiple times, not because of the story, but just for the fact that I was privileged enough to be there watching it. Life might not be perfect right now, but I have so many blessings to count.

Here are two of them: ♥










I'm wearing: 
Blouse: She Inside
Skirt: She Inside
Shoes: Loly In The Sky
Bag: Asos

Goldie's wearing:
Outfit: Anjo Kids
Shoes: Zara
Bag: HM 

Have a happy Thursday, guys!

 For questions and comments connect with me on Instagram! ♥


Pin It!Follow Fancy things.