Jan 2, 2013

And you can rise above.

Hey guys!

It's a beautiful January day. I know that's kind of an oxymoron but whatever. My spirits are high! I can handle the cold if I have on a scarf and hat. I can do it. It's only about 2 more months until the pink blossoms come. So achievable.

Also, when I have creatures on my clothes, the cold is way more pleasant. Yep.

Today my sis and I work shopped, listened to Spiderman: Turn off the Dark soundtrack, and hung out and stuff while my mom watched Goldie gal for me. It was fun and I am soooooooo incredibly blessed to have my mom so close. If she wasn't here, I would never ever ever never get anything done. I'm so glad Goldie loves her so much. She was giving her the biggest and best smiles today. :)

And I think Gabe and I are going to go on a date next week. We haven't been in months! I can't wait.





I'm wearing:
Sweatshirt + skirt: Romwe
Scarf: Asos
Hat: Anthro last year
Coat: Urban 1972
Booties: Rachel Comey



XO, Coury

Pin It!Follow Fancy things.